About e-Raksha Contest
The aim of the competition is to instil the concept of Digital Citizenship & Online Safety in an innovative and engaging manner amongst the students & teachers. It will involve the participants to think deeply, engage in meaningful dialogs and express their ideas around Digital Citizenship & Online Safety in creative & artistic styles, leading them to be mindful of their actions in the on line world.
The Contest is open to the school students and in-service teachers across government & private schools and student teachers from RIEs, DIETs & Departments of Education in the universities.
- Level – 1 For Grades 6th, 7th, 8th
- Level – 2 For Grades 9th & 10th
- Level – 3 For Grades 11th & 12th
- In-Service Teachers -across all/any grades & disciplines
- Pre-Service/ Student Teachers from Colleges of Education
- Launch 15th April 2019
- 1st Week of September – Declaration of Results
- 21st September – Awards
Awards & Recognition:
All participants will receive ‘Participation Certificate’ in Digital Format
Top entries across each category will be awarded ‘Prizes’ and ‘Merit Certificates’. They will also be invited to join the elite Ambassador/Champion’s Online Circle and get opportunity to fraternize with experts in the field of Cyber Safety & Security.