About e-Raksha Contest
The aim of the competition is to instil the concept of Digital Citizenship & Online Safety in an innovative and engaging manner amongst the students & teachers. It will involve the participants to think deeply, engage in meaningful dialogs and express their ideas around Digital Citizenship & Online Safety in creative & artistic styles, leading them to be mindful of their actions in the on line world.
The Contest is open to the school students and in-service teachers across government & private schools and student teachers from RIEs, DIETs & Departments of Education in the universities.
- Level – 1 For Grades 6th, 7th, 8th
- Level – 2 For Grades 9th & 10th
- Level – 3 For Grades 11th & 12th
- In-Service Teachers -across all/any grades & disciplines
- Pre-Service/ Student Teachers from Colleges of Education
- Launch 15th April 2019
- 15th July – Final submission of entries
- 10th August – Announcement of results
Awards & Recognition:
All participants will receive ‘Participation Certificate’ in Digital Format
Top entries across each category will be awarded ‘Prizes’ and ‘Merit Certificates’_ They will also be invited to join the elite Ambassador/Champion’s Online Circle and get opportunity to fraternize with experts in the field of Cyber Safety & Security.